SAN ANTONIO FOUNDATION CAREERS
We are not concerned with where you have been, only with where you will go.
We are seeking a hyper-productive individual who possesses the passion and disciplined behavior to make things happen.
Selected candidates will be over-achievers who have:
- intense desire, commitment, outlook and responsibility
- a bullet-proof positive and optimistic attitude
- a fearless entrepreneurial spirit
- a passion for learning
- a strong sense of personal accountability
- an abundance mentality
- the discipline to operate effectively and efficiently in a collaborative environment
- the ability to sell services using a consultative methodology
- a friendly, outgoing personality
- mental toughness
- an open mind and a willingness to learn/apply unconventional methods to conventional “old-school” processes
- proficiency utilizing a company’s contact management system and Microsoft Office products
Experience in foundation repair industry is preferred— not required This role is very unique and not for everyone. However, they are amazing for the right type of individual.
If you are interested in learning more about our San Antonio foundation careers and think you have what it takes to win, please tell us directly (without the use of jargon or three letter acronyms) who you are, where you intend to go and why we should be talking further. Please include a word or pdf copy of your resume to this posting.
Contact us at Ca***@ar************.com